Friday, July 30, 2010

Faith to be guided in the future as we have the past

Obviously, I haven't been on here in a while. A lot has happened in the last year and a half. I decided to not serve a mission right when I turned 21 but rather I went back to Utah State where I finished my Bachelor's degree in Pscyhology. I finally made it to Europe in May 2009 then I went on another great adventure to Costa Rica in May 2010. Both trips changed my life and were the experiences of a lifetime! Now that I am a college graduate I felt prompted to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I should be getting my call here real soon. Life truly is beautiful! It doesn't always go according to plan but I know that when we follow the spirit and put God first then we can have faith in the future. We can have faith that he is guiding us to where he wants us and to where we can become who we were meant to become as children of God.

No comments: