Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here I am

I finally succombed to the fascinating world of blogging. I'm kind of excited! Here' s an update of my life.... I attended Snow College the last two years. I absolutely loved it there! Ephraim will always hold a special place in my heart. I am now in the beautiful Cache Valley attending Utah State University. I absolutely love the beauty of this valley and the many opportunities to do outdoor things. A few weeks ago a bunch of us hiked up to the Wind Caves in Logan Canyon. It was phenominal! As the leaves were begining to change it was so peaceful standing a top the caves. This demonstrates my love for hiking and the outdoors. I also enjoy playing just about any sport... skiing and soccer have got to be my favorites. Traveling is super important to me. I have actually just booked a trip to Europe in May!!! I'm going to Netherlands, France, Italy, and Greece. I will definetly blog that trip :) I enjoy helping other because so many have helped me in my life. That is why I am majoring in Psychology. I want to be a counseling psychologist. This is me, this is who I am. I'm TaLisha Wheatley and I'm trying to make a difference in this world!

8 comments:

Adam Kynaston said...

Yea we are so excited you are a fellow blogger!! Our's is kynastonfamily.blogspot.com, and I'll make sure to send you an invitation :)

I love the windcaves-that is actually where I proposed to Jill :) It holds a special place in my heart :)

I look forward to reading your updates!

MB said...

SUCKER! :)

Heidi said...

Ha ha! We hiked up to the wind caves once, and once was all I needed. The view was cool, though. And I'm totally jealous of your Europe trip! Why are you going? Just for fun? With who? One day I'm going to go there. :) Welcome to blog-world.

-Heidi C. Llewellyn

Josh and Micah said...

I am so glad you are blogging now! Its totally addicting! My blog is joshandmicah.blogspot.com :) YAY!

Meggan said...

Hey Talisha! I love your blog you are so cute! I didn't know you were majoring in Psychology! I am too! Man I miss our good times at snow and up in Heber! It sounds like you are doing really well, I'm glad you're liking Utah State that is awesome! And p.s. I am freaking jealous about your travels in May! That will be so awesome! Well I hope you are doing well. P.S. I have a blog as well, but nothing is on it yet, but we should be blogging buddies! It's megganchappell.blogspot.com Have a great day Talisha!

Kristi said...

Hey Roomie! I am so excited you started a blog! I have one too if you want to check it out. Its
krislw.blogspot.com
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and I can't wait until you get home so we can play! Miss you! Love ya!

Unknown said...

You are such a lucky dog! This is Leone. Mine is horseynovelist.blogspot.com

The Wilsons said...

Hey Talisha! Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to hear how things are going for you! Hope all is well!